Elegant Design Delivers Sophisticated Urban Living
Promising a lifestyle to envy, this contemporary inner-city terrace within a boutique block enjoys a coveted position in a tightly held neighbourhood.
Designed by award-winning architects this stylish residence has been planned to maximise open space and invite the natural light in, while luxurious interiors showcase superior fixtures and fittings.
Come together at the heart of the home and appreciate spacious open plan living offering a choice of indoor and alfresco dining. The stunning galley kitchen is bounded by windows highlighting gloss cabinetry and stone benchtops complemented by matte black tapware adding an extra touch of sophistication.
On the top floor your light-filled retreat awaits with soaring ceilings and two generous bedrooms privately positioned on either side of the immaculate dual-entry bathroom. Completing the abundant living space is a study nook on the first floor and a ground floor rumpus room which opens to a private courtyard, perfect for creating your ideal green space.
Set within the flourishing suburb of Wickham you'll discover a welcoming community with all the conveniences of inner-city living. You won't need to wander far to experience one of several renowned restaurants, cafes, and waterside establishments. Take advantage of the waterfront on your doorstep with kilometres of walking and cycle paths gifting access to Newcastle's sparkling beaches.
- Presenting an immaculate contemporary terrace house featuring two generous bedrooms with built-in robes along with multiple indoor and alfresco living spaces
- Gleaming kitchen with stone benchtops, gloss cabinetry, matte black tapware, and stainless-steel appliances
- Stunning main bathroom offers dual entry with stone features, matte black tapware, and double vanity
- Study nook with built-in cabinetry and feature shelves is perfect for a home office
- Ground floor rumpus room opens to a courtyard fenced for privacy
- Air conditioned throughout with individual units featured on each level, separate laundry upstairs and powder room on the ground floor for convenience
- Single car garage with internal access
- Less than 500m to the waterfront; less than 200m to Newcastle Interchange
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $383.26 per quarter
Water rates are approximately $245.55 per quarter
Strata rates are approximately $519.2 per quarter