Land Mark Family Home That Grants Your Every Wish
Growing families longing to move into sought-after Adamstown Heights are going to fall in love with this substantial dual level property. Whether it's the gorgeous leafy outlook over Raspberry Gully Reserve, the spacious floorplan offering living, bedroom and bathroom accommodation on each floor, or the wrap-around verandahs, swimming pool and spa, there's plenty of wow factor to be found in this amazing property.
Absolutely pristine in its presentation courtesy of a full interior repaint and plush new carpet underfoot, north-easterly light filters into every corner of the formal lounge and dining spaces. Glass sliding doors open to the verandah allowing you to chase the sun, shade or breeze as you enjoy the sounds of birdsong from the reserve. It's clear much love and attention to detail has gone into the construction of this property featuring an intricate hand-crafted timber kitchen along with a custom wet bar in the lower-level rumpus.
Space is something there is plenty of in this impressive residence with four robed bedrooms, three bathrooms and a triple car garage with an abundance of valuable storage.
If your dream is coming home to a family-friendly suburb surrounded by parkland, bike tracks and sought-after schools with Westfield Kotara at the end of the street, then 1 Elton Close could grant your every wish.
- Solid brick dual level home on northeast facing block of 557sqm
- Ducted air-conditioning on upper level, split system a/c downstairs
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, shower ensuite and private balcony
- Formal lounge and dining, meals/family room and huge rumpus with wet bar offers plenty of room for a growing family
- Hand crafted timber kitchen with breakfast bar, induction cooktop, wall oven and dishwasher
- Maintenance free alfresco entertaining area with pool and spa
- Wrap-around verandah upstairs with gorgeous reserve and park views
- In catchment for Belair Public and Kotara High, 600m to St James Primary
- 1.7km to Westfield Kotara, 3km to Charlestown Square, 8km to Merewether Beach
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $2349.00 per year
Water rates are approximately $805.74 per year