Beautifully Renovated Inside and Out, Easy Stroll to Westfield.
Flaunting a recently completed full renovation that blends style and functionality beautifully, this light-filled 3-bedroom home sits on a generous corner block right on the Adamstown Heights border.
This is a bright, breezy and functional home, with a single level layout that sits above a tandem garage, laundry with second shower and w/c, and valuable under house storage. The crisp white walls, lime-washed timber floors and contemporary fixtures and fittings are all on-trend and have been tastefully selected.
Air-conditioned open plan living integrates a stone-topped island kitchen. Quality electric appliances and all the storage you'll ever need add to the functionality of this heart of the home hub. Take living outdoors to a decked verandah and pool that will be a hit with the whole crew.
With the Fernleigh Track on the doorstep, an easy walk to Westfield Kotara and a choice of schools close by, this fabulous home delivers a great setting for families.
- Fully renovated home on 607sqm corner block
- Tandem auto garage accessed via Bailey Street
- Spacious open plan living with air-conditioning opens to decked verandah
- Caesarstone island kitchen with electric cooking appliances and dishwasher
- Sky-lit bathroom with twin vanity, frameless shower, bath and separate w/c
- All three bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans; master with a/c
- 2.5km to Adamstown Public and Kotara High schools and moments St Columba's primary and St Pius X
- Less than 1km or 10-minute stroll to Westfield's shops, rooftop eateries and cinema
- Claremont Avenue Reserve and Fernleigh Track at the end of the street
- Less than 7km from Merewether Beach and Newcastle city centre
- Happy tenant on lease until March, returning $650 per week
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $2300 per year
Water rates are approximately $805.74 per year