Tradition and Style Unite on the Most Expansive 1,954 sqm Block in Adamstown Heights
Positioned majestically on close to half an acre, this grand five-bedroom home blends traditional architecture with modern conveniences to offer your family a new level of luxurious comfort in a highly coveted neighbourhood.
A Palladian inspired entry invites you into the foyer which gives way to expansive, light-filled living spaces, peppered with delightful details from ornate cornices to the striking fireplace with marble mantelpiece.
Generous family, living and dining rooms connect to an eye-catching kitchen featuring display cabinetry and a butler's pantry. Outdoor entertaining is a breeze with a custom BBQ area to service the comfortable alfresco space. And after a long workday, the sparkling blue pool is an ideal place to relax while taking in the surrounding lush bushland.
Retreat to your spacious master bedroom featuring a luxuriously appointed ensuite and generous walk-in robe. Three additional bedrooms offer beautiful outlooks and are serviced by a family bathroom complete with claw foot bathtub.
Gifting ultimate liveability, you can indulge your hobbies or make room for teenagers in the studio accommodating extra storage spaces and a third bathroom.
Bounded by bushland you'll feel a world away but when the conveniences of the city are needed, you are there in minutes. Arrive at Westfield Kotara in under five minutes for everyday essentials and speciality shops and just a short drive further will take you to the shores of Merewether Beach or have you lunching on Darby Street.
- Five sunlit bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting an ensuite & walk-in robe
- Newly renovated main bathroom features claw foot bathtub, ensuite hosts rain shower & double vanity
- U-shaped kitchen featuring caesarstone bench-tops, extensive cupboard storage & deep butler's pantry
- In addition a 900mm freestanding cooktop, dishwasher & deep butlers pantry
- Other features include ducted A/C & family sized swimming pool
- A spacious separate studio with additional storage and ensuite
- Oversized double garage with storage & carport suitable for multiple vehicles
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $2600 per year
Water rates are approximately $814.91 per year