Love the Home, Love the Lifestyle, Love the Location.
The perfect combination of style, luxury and practicality, this simply spectacular McDonald Jones built home is attuned to the needs of a modern family. From the clever single level layout to the innovative architecture, this home gives your family the flexibility to socialise in the three separate living areas or claim a space as their own for some quiet time.
You'll love the way the open plan living, dining and island interact together and as a whole with the breezy alfresco cabana, barbecue area and tiered garden, where there is enough room for a pool if you wish (STCA). The dedicated kids' zone at the rear allows them to kick back and enjoy space away from the main hub of the home. Meanwhile, the large master with spacious ensuite and walk-in robe offers a place of sanctuary and retreat for the parents.
Located between beautiful Lake Macquarie and the pristine sandy beaches of Dudley and Redhead, moments from Charlestown Square and literally on the cuff of the Fernleigh Track and Glenrock State Conservation area, you will relish the lifestyle on offer here with Whitebridge local shops, bike trails and adventure all on your doorstep.
- Single level McDonald Jones built home c.2012 on 739.8sqm approx block
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living to a double sized alfresco is perfect for entertaining
- A spacious home theatre includes a ready to work from home office area
- 3 kids' bedrooms and the family bathroom are grouped together with the rumpus
- Sleek Caesarstone kitchen features a 40mm thick island bench, premium European stainless-steel appliances and walk-in pantry
- Completely private backyard fringed by towering bamboo
- Four spacious bedrooms all appointed with built/walk-in robes, master with ensuite
- Double auto garage offers the convenience of internal access
- Ducted a/c, solar boosted hot water, 5kw solar electricity panels, Crimsafe screens throughout
- 1.7km to Charlestown East Public school and Whitebridge High
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $2090 per year
Water rates are approximately $720.39 per year