Renovated and Extended Family Home.
Renovated and extended in 2006, this appealing and spacious family home is situated mere footsteps to Kotara South public school. It provides a hugely flexible floorplan with a choice of living and entertaining spaces and an alfresco deck perfect for large-scale gatherings. Positioned on a level 746sqm approx parcel adjacent to Bromley Park, the easycare child-friendly gardens provide enough room to add a pool down the track.
Inside the inviting interiors feature an air-conditioned TV room/rumpus, three bedrooms all with ceiling fans, a family bathroom plus a spacious eat-in kitchen with gas cooking. The architect-designed extension takes full advantage of the northerly sun and breezes and features a second air-conditioned lounge room with seamless access to the deck plus a master bedroom with ensuite, built-in robe and nursery access to one of the other bedrooms. The versatile fifth bedroom also features air-conditioning and an ensuite plus access to the deck and would also make a great office or teenagers' retreat. Other features include a renovated external laundry plus a single garage with storage and additional driveway parking.
This versatile home's convenient location is within minutes of Westfield Kotara, Charlestown Square, the bypass and Newcastle's CBD and iconic beaches.
- Renovated and extended versatile family home on approx 746sqm parcel
- Conveniently located footsteps to Kotara South public school
- Two living areas with air-conditioning; full family bathroom
- Five bedrooms including two with built-in robes, ensuite and air-conditioning
- Spacious eat-in kitchen featuring gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Alfresco entertaining deck perfect for large-scale gatherings
- Easycare child-friendly gardens with access to Bromley Park
- Single garage and storage plus additional driveway parking
- Moments to Charlestown Square and Westfield Kotara
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $2200 per year
Water rates are approximately $805.74 per year