Architecturally Renovated Masterpiece with Sublime Views
Exuding style and elegance, this near new, architecturally designed home boasts an enviable level of sophistication topped with remarkable views across Newcastle. The central location is impressive, with John Hunter Hospital, Lambton Village and McDonald Jones Stadium just minutes away.
Sprawling two fabulous levels, the attention to detail is undeniable. Stunning interiors showcase a luxurious and contemporary lifestyle with premium finishes, Spotted Gum timber flooring, ducted air-conditioning and multiple outstanding open plan living spaces drenched in natural sunlight. Entertainers will love the impressively open chef's kitchen incorporating a stone waterfall island bench, walk-in pantry, butler's pantry with kitchenette and seamless flow to an outdoor entertaining deck.
With a north to rear aspect, you'll savour uninterrupted elevated views of Newcastle at nightfall as the city comes to life. Perfectly established with great versatility for growing families or investors, you'll be within walking distance of various primary schools, Hunter School of Performing Arts, John Hunter Hospital, boutique cafes and stores, and multiple ovals and parks. Inspect today.
- Sensational near new family home in sought-after New Lambton location
- Four robed bedrooms, including a parent's retreat with private balcony, WIR and ensuite
- Double brick construction on the lower level to minimise any noise
- Internal Spotted Gum flooring and also on dual outdoor decks
- Premium kitchen with walk-in pantry, butler's pantry, kitchenette, stone waterfall island benchtop, AEG appliances, gas cooktop
- Open staircase, sun-drenched interiors, three contemporary bathrooms
- High-quality Langfords windows provide natural light and leafy vistas
- Low maintenance gardens, single lock up garage with additional carport
- 600m from New Lambton Public School, local cafes, boutique stores, 1.5km from John Hunter Hospital, 2km to McDonald Jones Stadium
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $2200 per year
Water rates are approximately $814.91 per year