Wonderfully Spacious and Modern Family Home Perfectly Positioned for Privacy
Come home to your urban retreat, a sprawling family home set privately on a large corner block. After a long day, relax in the pool or enjoy a drink on your balcony looking out over this leafy neighbourhood.
Spacious open plan living showcases fresh white interiors complemented by timber flooring and leads to a fully covered balcony. Family meal preparation and entertaining friends is a breeze in your gleaming white kitchen highlighted by stainless steel appliances and offering easy access to the dining area and deck.
Occupying an elevated private position with views to the pool is the expansive master bedroom. Three additional bedrooms provide ample space for a growing family while the fourth bedroom to the front of the home could be styled as a home office.
Kotara South is an amazing location to raise a family thanks to its proximity to parks, green spaces such as the spectacular Blackbutt Reserve, well-regarded schools for all ages and public transport options. Central to both Charlestown Square and Westfield Kotara, you're never far to shop for essentials and specialties and catching up with friends for a bite to eat couldn't be simpler. And to make work and play a breeze, quick access to nearby arterial roads means you'll be in Newcastle City, relaxing on Dudley Beach or the shores of Lake Macquarie in no time.
- Gleaming kitchen offering generous bench space and storage
- Features stainless steel appliances, industrial style range-hood & dishwasher
- Expansive master bedroom hosts ceiling fan, air-conditioning and built-in robe
- Two additional bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes
- Air-conditioned open plan living features timber flooring and decorative brickwork
- Modern family bathroom hosts separate bath
- Fully covered timber deck offers elevated leafy views
- Separate laundry house leads to large pool positioned for privacy
- Parking for two cars with single car garage plus large carport
- Nearby schools Kotara, Kotara South Public and St James Primary
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries
Council rates are approximately $2000 per year
Water rates are approximately $814.9 per year