Superbly Positioned and Smartly Updated 2-Bedder
Offering the full package for first homebuyers and investors, this smartly updated
2-bedroom apartment is superbly positioned within strolling distance from Waratah Station, Waratah Shopping Village and the Mater Hospital and is surrounded by a choice of schools. Teaching staff and students will also love the 5-minute daily commute to the University of Newcastle.
Bright open plan living enjoys pride of place on entry, instantly appealing with its bright décor and contemporary kitchen complete with electric cooking appliances, dishwasher and shaker cabinetry. A balcony off the living space extends your options for entertaining and relaxation - while a full-size bathroom, separate internal laundry and a lock-up garage tick those final essential boxes.
* Set to the rear on the second floor in a full brick block
* Bright living space with neutral décor, ceiling fan and carpet underfoot
* Contemporary kitchen with stainless-steel dishwasher, ceramic hob and oven
* Two generously sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Renovated full-size bathroom with shower and bath; renovated internal laundry
* Teaching staff from the local public and catholic schools and St Philip's Christian College will enjoy the easy commute to work from this handy base
* John Hunter Hospital, the CBD and beaches are all within 10 minutes' drive
* Tenant on an expired lease currently returning $380 per week
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $1280.00 per year
Water rates are approximately $638.94 per year
Strata rates are approximately $543.35 per quarter