Unique & Ultra-Liveable Family Home in Sought After Kahibah
Picture your dream family home with five bedrooms, two expansive living areas and an office set approximately on a sprawling 999sqm block just moments from the beach. Thoughtful design delivers the opportunity to present the second living area as a studio or granny flat with its own timber deck.
Impeccably presented, this residence gleams from within with white walls, gloss cabinetry and window dressings complementing timber and charcoal floor coverings. Relish entertaining in your gourmet kitchen boasting a butler's pantry and offering a seamless connection with the expansive open plan living and dining area, air-conditioned and gas heating for ultimate comfort.
This rare large Kahibah block allows for dual access either side of house. The two timber decks deliver picturesque alfresco areas, the upper perfect for a quiet retreat with a leafy outlook and the ground floor deck ideal for enjoying a coffee or a cocktail while watching children and pets at play in the large size backyard.
It's easy to see why this neighbourhood is highly sought-after. Glenrock Recreation Area is an endless source of delight, walk to the nearby Fernleigh Track which offers one of the most outstanding walking/cycling routes in the state. Spend a day on your local Dudley Beach and enjoy the convenience of cafes within walking distance or the short drive to both major shopping centre's Charlestown Square and Kotara Westfield for all your everyday or specialty needs. With several quality schools under two kilometres from home and approximately 10 minutes to Merewether and Newcastle, family life couldn't be simpler and more rewarding than right here in Kahibah.
- Gourmet kitchen featuring commercial grade breakfast bar, double drawer dishwasher, gas cooking, pull-out mixer tap, and generous butler's pantry
- Five bright bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite with double shower
- Home office offers a separate side entry
- Family sized main bathroom with separate bath, dual shower system with rain head
- Additional bathroom adjacent to large laundry with built-in cabinetry
- Four car garage with internal entry and drive through rear roller door
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $2620.55 per year
Water rates are approximately $728.62 per year