Renovated & Charming Character Home Situated in a Peaceful Location
Blessed with gorgeous hallmark characteristics of its 1950's heritage, this brick and tile home offers a fully renovated interior encompassing functional and modern living.
Enjoy a comfortable and carefree lifestyle in this most sought-after family location only minutes from Westfield Kotara. Embracing light-filled interiors and an outlook onto a private nature-filled backdrop.
With gorgeous hardwood timber flooring and a fresh colour scheme throughout you will feel the comfortable characteristics this place offers right from the front porch & beyond. Enjoy the period fireplace that precedes the lifestyle hub of the home, or the beautifully updated bathroom, kitchen and bedrooms. Other features include new stylish light fittings throughout, updated wardrobes and air conditioning.
Benefits from it's renovation ensure it functions as a thoroughly modern home. Sea breezes are guaranteed as are the stunning nightly sunsets best enjoyed from the generous rear entertaining area. Enjoy manicured gardens with plenty of room for children to laugh, grow and play. A heartbeat from Fernleigh Track and sought-after schools.
- Bedrooms encompass built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Versatile extra space ideal as a home office, playroom, nursery or TV room
- Charming character with hardwood timber floors, picture rails, and working brick fireplace
- Other features include air conditioning and an elevated outdoor entertaining area
- Double garage for car accommodation with ample driveway parking
- Kitchen encompasses a gas cooktop, wall oven and ceasarstone bench-tops
- Zoned to Belair Public, Kotara High, St James Primary and St Pius
- Approximately 10 minutes from Newcastle and its gorgeous beaches
Council rates are approximately $2100 per year
Water rates are approximately $814.91 per year