Large Family Home Featuring Sparkling Pool in Quiet Position
Behind this picturesque façade and wrap-around porch you'll discover a stunning five-bedroom, two-storey home that presents generous living spaces both inside and out.
You'll be immediately impressed by the breathtaking, ornate flourishes from the timber and tilework to the ceilings and light fixtures. There is always something special that catches your eye in this outstanding address which displays more than a little traditional elegance with modern touches.
The open plan kitchen and dining area opens to the porch for alfresco dining while the large adjoining living room offers a beautifully lit space to relax with polished timber floorboards and gorgeous crown moulding.
Ascend the staircase to the first floor where you'll find a family retreat area with integrated kitchenette and three large bedrooms, each with built-in robes. The master bedroom also offers a walk-in robe and an amazing, tiled three-way ensuite with separate shower and spa bath as well as double vanity.
Gather the family or friends together to enjoy the covered timber deck that overlooks the mineral pool. BBQ up a storm in the fully fitted outdoor kitchen or retreat to the 'man cave' with its own wet bar and fireplace.
The low maintenance property features a 4-car carport with extra off-street parking. Ducted air-conditioning keeps the home comfortable throughout the year while the security system ensures peace of mind.
The location of this magnificent home puts it within walking distance of Cardiff Public School and less than two kilometres from the Cardiff shopping precinct as well as easy reach to Stockland Glendale and Warners Bay.
- Presenting this five-bedroom, two storey home on a low maintenance block
- Stunning street appeal and ample off-street parking
- Stylish, ornate flourishes throughout set an elegant tone
- Master bedroom features walk-in robes and magnificent ensuite bathroom
- A dedicated office space makes working from home a pleasure or can be used as a 5th bedroom
- Outdoor entertainment area includes covered timber deck, outdoor kitchen and mineral pool
- Walking distance from Cardiff Public School, less than 2-kms from the Cardiff shopping precinct
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $1934.42 per year
Water rates are approximately $814.91 per year