Modern and Ultra-Liveable within an Exceptional Neighbourhood
Step beyond the manicured lawn and welcoming timber porch to discover a three-bedroom address showcasing generous modern indoor living and an expansive alfresco space.
Feel right at home with an ultra-liveable floor plan featuring an air-conditioned lounge, dining, and a gleaming kitchen at the heart of the home. All three generous bedrooms host built-in wardrobes with the rear bedroom presenting French doors opening to the deck. A separate home office makes this home exceptionally practical for modern-day living.
Entertaining family and friends is a breeze from the comfort of the expansive covered timber deck with decorative timber balustrade and steps leading to an easy care, level backyard.
This suburb boasts some of Newcastle’s most visited gems with Westfield Kotara and the Homemaker Centre satisfying your everyday and specialty needs, along with the natural wonders of Blackbutt Reserve. With several well-regarded schools nearby this neighbourhood is exceptionally accessible and highly sought-after by investors, professionals and families alike.
- Presenting three generous sized bedrooms plus a home office, this residence features a cool neutral colour palette complemented by timber flooring and quality carpets
- Contemporary U-shaped kitchen with ample bench space and gleaming white cabinetry, electric stovetop with concealed rangehood, dishwasher, matched with the convenience of deep pan drawers and a tea/coffee station
- Air-conditioned, carpeted living flows through to timber flooring in the kitchen/dining space
- Modern bathroom hosting combined bath/shower services residents along with a large separate internal laundry with additional wc
- Separate air-conditioned home office provides privacy and an outlook over the deck
- Extensive timber deck, covered for comfort overlooking a good sized yet low maintenance backyard
- Extra wide, single lock up garage with storage and additional driveway parking
- 150m to Kotara Park, 500m to Kotara train station; less than 1km to schools St James Primary, Kotara High and Kotara South Public
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $1950 per year