Modern, Spacious Family Living on Generous Well-positioned Block
With the beauty of nature at your doorstep and only a ten-minute drive to the beach, you'll find everything you need to raise your family in this spacious four-bedroom family home.
Set on a large parcel of land there's much to love about this well-presented home with two spacious indoor family areas offering comfortable living and dining options, serviced by an immaculate kitchen. From the undercover entertaining space, you can enjoy a BBQ with family and friends with a peaceful green outlook.
Wake up to birds singing and the morning sunshine streaming into your north-east facing master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and ensuite. Three additional bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes offer plenty of space for a growing family.
Walking distance from St Pius Primary School, KU Preschool and a short drive to Hunter Sports High School, the convenience of this location has few rivals. A 1.4-kilometre drive will have you at the recently opened Homemaker Centre which offers something for the whole family including a Bunnings, Anaconda and Spotlight, while at the nearby Lake Macquarie Square you'll find all your essentials and much-loved cafes. Discover your own serene slice of semi-bushland paradise in this quickly developing suburb.
- Presenting a modern family home on a large block featuring four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes; master bedroom boasts walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Contemporary kitchen features matte black tapware and sink, gas cooking with industrial style rangehood, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Family sized main bathroom offers generous under vanity storage and hosts a bath and separate wc
- Air-conditioned indoor living and large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Separate laundry
- Double extra-long lock up garage with internal access; solar roof panels
- Fully fenced yard presenting a succulent feature garden, shed and sandstone retaining walls
- Less than 2km to shopping and services at Lake Macquarie Square; less than 1km to access Newcastle Inner City Bypass and Pacific Highway for easy routes north and south
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $1669.98 per year
Water rates are approximately $728.62 per year