Sleek and stylish, Ultra-Modern Townhouse
Make yourself at home in this custom-built townhouse, delivering quality design, sleek finishes, and an enviable relaxed lifestyle. Spanning two Immaculately presented levels with an easy flow layout, the craftsmanship and focus on functionality and evergreen style choices are exceptional.
Modern conveniences such as a seamless blend of premium tiles and plush carpet combined with ducted air conditioning and contemporary stone benchtops create easy living at its best. Sundrenched interiors on the ground floor flow effortlessly through glass sliding doors from the open plan kitchen to an ambient courtyard perfectly established to enjoy a quiet moment with a good book or dinner with friends and family. Upstairs offers the opportunity for a lovely work from home set up in one of the three bedrooms. Busy families will appreciate the built-in robes and impressive main bathroom with an enticing soaker tub and the luxury ensuite and walk-in robe to the main, providing excellent functionality and storage options.
This fabulous townhouse offers a sensational lifestyle for professionals and young families and a superb investment opportunity. Located within walking distance to Waratah shopping village, Georgetown village shops, and Energy Australia Stadium, you'll also be close to a great selection of quality schools, beaches, and parklands, and a 10-minute drive from the vibrant CBD. Georgetown is growing quickly alongside its bordering community suburbs of New Lambton and Hamilton North. Secure your home today.
- Custom-built townhouse in boutique strata development
- Three robed bedrooms; WIR and modern ensuite to the main plus ceiling fans
- Quality kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooking and stainless-steel appliances
- Complete internal laundry with adjoining powder room; plantation shutters; ducted a/c
- Secure single garage with internal access; quaint and private rear covered rear courtyard
- Within a 2km radius of quality schools and colleges, shopping villages and Calvary mater Hospital; 7km to University of Newcastle
- Approximate rental return of $630 per week
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.