Modern Style and Sophistication with Birchgrove Reserve on Your Doorstep
This modern four-bedroom family home exudes elegance from the double front door entrance through to the alfresco entertaining space.
Striking bay windows add a touch of sophistication and fill the bedrooms and formal dining room with wonderful natural light. The kitchen is a home chef's dream perfectly equipped to entertain family and friends featuring a 900mm stainless steel oven and gas stovetop, generous cupboard space and breakfast bar.
A stylish neutral colour palette accentuates the flow of the spacious living areas as the generous carpeted lounge room blends with a casual reading/coffee corner and picturesque dining room opening out to a fully covered alfresco space.
Nestled amongst Wallsend's coveted green zone and a short walk to the iconic Brickworks Park, you're never far from expansive outdoor spaces. Soak in the serene natural wonders of the adjoining Birchgrove Drive Reserve or take to the nearby Jesmond Cycle Path. Shopping couldn't be easier with Jesmond Central Shopping Centre just 1.2 kilometres from home and public transport options just metres from your doorstep.
The area is blessed with several well-regarded schools and easy access to main arterial roads that take you directly to Newcastle City, Lake Macquarie or the Hunter Valley for work or play.
- Four generous bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes; the oversized master bedroom hosts an ensuite
- Kitchen features 900mm stainless steel oven and gas stovetop, concealed
rangehood, generous cupboards including full height pantry, plus breakfast bar
- Stylish main bathroom hosts a bath and separate vanity area for additional space
- Fully covered back deck for alfresco dining and entertaining
- Separate laundry with dual entry for convenience
- Double lock up garage with internal entry
- Set within a landscaped easy-care block with the beauty of Birchgrove Reserve across the street
- Nearby schools include Lambton Public and St John's Primary
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $1928 per year
Water rates are approximately $814.91 per year