Enjoy Sunshine and Sea Breezes from this Prized Redhead Bluff Address.
Claiming a prized Redhead Bluff position, a leisurely 5-minute stroll down to the sand and surf, this impressive Suters' designed residence delivers glorious winter sunshine, cooling sea breezes and ocean glimpses from its desirable nor-easterly aspect. Designed over two practical levels, the clever layout offers the convenience of the master bedroom and ensuite downstairs, and a choice of living and alfresco areas upstairs and down.
The interiors pay tribute to an Australian coastal aesthetic with a crisp white palette, hardwood floors and superb indoor/outdoor flow. The main open plan living, dining and kitchen area connects via sliding doors to a covered alfresco, deck and low-upkeep garden. This delightful spot will be your go-to to gather when friends and family drop by. Kids will enjoy the privacy of the two bedrooms, family bathroom and extra living space upstairs where a tiled deck catches the best of the ocean breeze.
Undoubtedly though, it's the exceptional low maintenance design that will appeal, so that when the weekend comes around, you'll have plenty of leisure time to enjoy this coveted beachside address. Take the fisherman's path at the end of the street to little known Shelly Beach where you can swim in the refreshing hole. Or wander down to Redhead for a surf, drink at the club or coffee at the popular Cargo Espresso Bar.
- Torrens title Suters' designed residence completed 2009
- Ducted a/c throughout and winter sunshine and NE breezes provide climate control
- Caesarstone-topped kitchen with Miele induction cooktop, dishwasher and full-height storage
- Ground floor master bedroom with built-in and walk-in robe and spa ensuite
- Two robed bedrooms on upper-level anchor the fully tiled shower bathroom
- Second living space upstairs connects to tiled verandah and ocean glimpses
- Wash off the sand and surf from the outdoor hot and cold shower
- 6.6kw solar electricity system harnesses the sun for low utility bills
- 6.5km to Charlestown Square; 15.5km to Newcastle Interchange
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $2300 per year
Water rates are approximately $720.39 per year