Hudson Home with Versatile Floorplan, Great Alfresco Spaces & Tree-Top Views.
Set well back from the street behind a leafy arbour and saltwater pool giving it real sense of privacy, this quality Hudson built home is on offer for the first time in 38 years. Loved by the family who have raised their children here and extended the home up and out along the way, it is now ready for new owners to make happy memories.
Softly elevated so that it catches north-westerly tree top views and magical sunsets that are best enjoyed from the whole floor parents' retreat upstairs, the home sits above its single garage, laundry and third bathroom that's perfectly positioned for a post swim shower. A tandem carport sits below the expansive deck that will be your family's go-to spot for alfresco dining, entertaining and relaxation. Inside, there are two separate living/dining areas, an electric-equipped kitchen and three bedrooms served by two bathrooms. A large study with built-in is also ideal as occasional guest accommodation and could easily convert to a fourth bedroom with some minor alterations.
This is a great location that enjoys easy access to the many amenities that the family-friendly community of Adamstown Heights offers, including top schools, parkland, Fernleigh Track and Westfield Kotara.
- Circa mid 1950's Hudson built home extended up and out in 1991
- Original timber floors, brick fireplace and leadlight windows add character
- Air-conditioned lounge and dining with gas heating for winter warmth
- Versatile family/entertaining room opens to expansive, partially covered deck
- Kitchen with electric cooking appliances and dishwasher
- Two robed bedrooms, shower room and powder room plus study on main level
- Upper floor parents' retreat with spa ensuite, walk-in robe and tree-top balcony
- Abundant parking for vehicles, the boat or motorhome
- 8 solar electricity panels, gas bayonets for heating and BBQ
- In catchment for prized Belair Public and Kotara High schools
- 5km to Merewether Beach; 9km to Redhead Beach; 7km to Newcastle city centre
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $1950 per year
Water rates are approximately $805.74 per year