Architect Designed Entertainer for the Large and Growing Family.
A dream slice of spacious living in a quiet yet well-connected street, this architect designed 5-bedroom + study home ticks the family-friendly formula with oversized rooms, a choice of living spaces and utterly private alfresco entertaining zones with a saltwater pool, BBQ area and sunny side courtyard. You will love raising your children in this home that is intuitively designed to cater to modern family lifestyles and is a true entertainer at heart.
Guaranteeing absolute parental privacy, positioned on the ground floor, style and space merge beautifully in the generous master retreat with huge walk-in robe and ensuite. The remaining four bedrooms and the full-size family spa bathroom enjoy the privacy of the upper level along with a massive rumpus that could offer floorplan flexibility as extra bedroom accommodation for the larger family. The open plan living space and exceptionally appointed Caesarstone kitchen seamlessly connect to the outdoors where the pool and alfresco will be a big hit come summertime.
Proximity to Hamilton North Public school, parkland, the weekend farmers' market, transport and the delights of Beaumont Street's coffee and dining scene delivers a sensational city-edge lifestyle.
- Double storey brick family home, built c.2007 on north facing 449sqm block
- All five bedrooms are appointed with fully fitted built/walk-in robes
- Master ensuite, spa family bathroom, extra-large laundry with third w/c and shower
- Caesarstone kitchen with a full suite of stainless-steel appliances including a coffee machine, gas cooktop and double oven
- Large rumpus/teenage retreat with a generous storeroom and powder room
- Ducted air-conditioning and gas outlets for heating and BBQ; alarm system
- Double garage with auto panel door and the convenience of internal access
- Just 3km from the city and harbour
- 15-minute stroll to the weekend farmers' markets, Waratah Village, Beaumont Street and Broadmeadow Central
- Bus services at end of street every 15-minutes to town
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $1200 per year
Water rates are approximately $805.74 per year