Easy Up-Keep Family Home in a Superb Lifestyle Location
Striking a pose of low maintenance ease and exceptional convenience with its practical layout, easy up-keep gardens, and unbeatable lifestyle position, this single level brick and tile residence represents outstanding value in a family-friendly location.
Three carpeted bedrooms anchored by a bathroom with shower, bath and separate w/c offer family comfort, while a bright eat-in kitchen with an electric cooktop and dishwasher, an air-conditioned lounge room, and a deep backyard with north-westerly aspect and leafy backdrop make this property a very smart choice.
Be the lucky homeowner or investor to call this place yours where every whim is catered for. Westfield Kotara with its rooftop eateries, Event cinema and choice of fantastic stores and supermarkets is just 1500m away. It's an easy 10-minute stroll to Kotara South public school, and just 850m from the city bypass offering an easy commute to the John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle.
- Single level brick and tile home on low maintenance 504sqm block
- Carpeted lounge room kept comfortable with split system a/c
- Bright eat-in kitchen with white cabinetry, electric hob, oven, and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Single carport plus extra off-street parking on driveway
- Deep backyard with plenty of room to extend or add an alfresco area (STCA)
- In catchment for Kotara South Public and Kotara High schools, 3km to St James
- Primary and St Pius X High
- 500m stroll to Kotara station via Kotara Park
- 10-minute drive to Merewether Beach and Newcastle city centre
- Readymade investment currently returning $450 per week
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $2181.70 per year
Water rates are approximately $814.91 per year