Spacious, Private & Quality Modern Home on Approximately 944m2
If you're looking for more space and a versatile layout to suit the way you live, this quality family home will tick all your boxes. Offering multiple living and dining spaces, undercover entertaining and an in-ground saltwater pool, there is plenty of room for all to enjoy indoors or out. Located centrally to quality schools, major shopping centres and a short drive to Lake Macquarie's shores, this home offers a fantastic lifestyle close to anything you need.
Set against a private leafy backdrop, this home brings a welcoming ambience, highlighted by lovely, raked ceilings, a mix of timber and carpet flooring and flexible living spaces. Sundrenched interiors flow effortlessly to a covered enclosed patio overlooking a secure backyard where children can play freely. Entertainers will love the home's layout and large kitchen with considerable cabinetry, electric cooking and atrium-style servery. An additional sunroom offers an option for a games room, home office or study space separate from the rest of the home.
Perfectly established to host your next birthday party or family celebration, this home is where growing families will create everlasting memories. Children will love exploring the nature reserve accessed directly via the backyard, playing in the quiet, family-friendly street or enjoying sports at the local parks and oval. With Lake Macquarie's water playground, sporting complexes, schools and hospitals a short drive away, this is a sensational opportunity to secure your next family home.
- Fabulous, versatile family home on a massive block in enviable Lake Macquarie location
- Four robed bedrooms; parents retreat with ensuite; multiple dining options and living areas
- Raked ceilings, timber flooring and kitchen with impressive storage and servery
- Saltwater inground pool alongside enclosed undercover entertaining area and additional sunroom
- Fenced backyard with access to a nature reserve; extensive under house storage
- Secure remote access double garage plus off-street parking for boats, caravans, and trailers
- 1.5km to Newcastle Junior High School and Hillsborough Public School
- Within 4km to Warners Bay, Charlestown Square, Kotara Westfield
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $1996.37 per year
Water rates are approximately $814.91 per year