Exceptional Renovation Delivers Light-Filled Modern Living
A stunning renovation brings sunlight and sophistication to this exceptional three-bedroom home on a generous block in a sought-after suburb.
Set amidst manicured lawns and established low maintenance gardens you'll discover an ultra-liveable residence offering spacious indoor living while featuring a wonderfully private outdoor deck ready for entertaining or simply relaxing in the sunshine.
Showcasing a floor-plan ideally suited to modern living, the living and family rooms are joined by a gleaming white kitchen coming together to offer ample space to live, work and play. Three beautiful bedrooms are positioned for privacy with the generous master bedroom enjoying a northeast aspect.
Located on a quiet, low traffic street and enjoying a rear boundary that introduces a serene reserve, this haven is perfectly placed to access the area's riches. Walking distance from both Kotara High School and Belair Public School as well as preschool and OOSH, you'll also find shopping a breeze with Westfield Kotara a mere 1.4km from home. With Merewether Golf Course nearby and easy access to Glenrock Recreation Area, there's something for the whole family.
- Presenting this three-bedroom home boasting an immaculate renovation incorporating stylish modern inclusions and delivering an ultimately liveable property
- The sparkling white kitchen complemented by greystone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher, enjoys a leafy outlook
- A stunning main bathroom features matte black tap-ware, walk-in shower with dual shower system and separate bath
- Air conditioning included through two bedrooms, kitchen and main living area
- Three bright bedrooms, two include built-in robes while the master encompasses added comfort with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- A separate family-sized laundry to make chores easier
- Outdoor deck set in a low maintenance backyard with stone feature walls and privacy screens
- Single lock up garage with additional off-street parking
- 1.2km to Westfield Kotara, less than 1km walk/cycle to the Fernleigh Track
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $2200 per year
Water rates are approximately $814.91 per year