Honeysuckle Retreat with Dynamic Harbour Views
Panoramic views stretching from the yacht club to Stockton create a breathtaking backdrop to the stylish interiors of this 2-bedroom + study Lee Wharf apartment with floor to ceiling glass framing the dynamic harbour vista.
Layered with natural northern light and a canvas of bamboo floors, crisp white décor and plush new carpet to both bedrooms, the bright and breezy free-flowing floorplan is tailor-made for relaxed living and memorable entertaining. Wander freely from the Caesarstone and gas kitchen to the verandah where you can socialise and dine outdoors with family and friends. Both generously sized bedrooms are robed, stylishly serviced by a pair of fully tiled bathrooms with ample mirrored cabinetry. A single car space will seal the deal.
Close to the action, it's an easy walk along the Honeysuckle boardwalk to the beach so you can grab a coffee on the way for a surf or relax in one of the bars or restaurants and soak up Newcastle's fabulous lifestyle.
- Fourth floor Lee Wharf apartment with secure entry and lift access
- Ducted air-conditioning and sea breezes keep the apartment comfortable
- Caesarstone kitchen features Smeg gas cook top, dishwasher, oven and microwave
- A wall of glass invites in the light and allows a perfect transition between the living space, master bedroom and the harbour view terrace
- Master ensuite with bath, shower and full height tiling; second shower bathroom
- With demand for flexible work at home spaces the study nook is a welcome bonus
- Ultimate waterside living moments from eateries, entertaining and beaches
- Directly opposite the currently under construction university innovation hub
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $1550 per year
Water rates are approximately $616.23 per year
Strata rates are approximately $2438.5 per quarter