Charming Hudson Home in Convenient Location
Make yourself at home in this fantastic brick home central to everything you need. Whilst original architectural features are embraced there is potential to add contemporary touches and make it your own. Immaculately presented, this classic home offers a sensational opportunity for renovators, astute investors or young families and is move-in ready.
Featuring sundrenched interiors, three bedrooms, formal living and dining room, plus a substantial family room flowing to a covered alfresco, the sensational space and versatility is undeniable. The light-filled kitchen provides an abundance of storage and two servery options for seamless access to the dining room and effortless entertaining whilst children play in the impressive, low maintenance backyard.
Adamstown Heights is highly desirable for its convenience and accessibility to multiple outdoor activities, quality schools, surf beaches, parks, major shopping centres and Newcastle CBD. If you're looking for a quality family home or investment opportunity, this property is a must see.
- Three-bedroom solid brick and tile family home in a central location with great potential
- One immaculate bathroom with a bathtub and natural light
- Lovely ornate ceilings, original sandstone fireplace, formal living, dining, and family rooms
- Neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of storage and two serveries to the dining room
- Ceiling fans, plantation shutters
- Covered alfresco overlooking a substantial, grassed backyard ideal for animals and children to enjoy
- Lock up single car garage and off-street parking for boats and caravans
- Walking distance to Belair Public School and Kotara High School, short commute to retail stores, cafes, Newcastle University, mountain bike trails and popular beaches
- 380m from Kotara High School, 570m from Belair Public School, 1.2km from St James Primary School, 1.3km from Kotara Westfield, 5.5km from Merewether Beach
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $2200 per year
Water rates are approximately $814.91 per year