Sundrenched and Immaculate Family Home on Impressive block with Elevated Bush Views
Immersed in a natural setting with a glorious leafy outlook from every room, this sensational family home will inspire. Interiors are bathed in natural light and offer a lovely combination of original elements and contemporary features.
Polished timber and tile flooring unite the home, weaving through an easy-flow floorplan to four spacious bedrooms and multiple open-plan living areas.
Those with children or working from home will love configuring the extra versatile retreat space to suit their lifestyle.
Entertaining is effortless with beautiful, open internal space spilling out to a lovely undercover deck, large alfresco and a lush, private backyard. For sale for the first time in 34yrs, this is a superb opportunity to explore the outdoors and secure a quality home within walking distance of Belair Public School, Kotara High School and parklands, and minutes' drive from mountain bike trails at Fernleigh Track, the sand and surf, major retail stores and entertainment in Newcastle CBD.
- Stunning four bedroom light-filled family home on an impressive 665sqm block
- Polished timber flooring, multiple open-plan living spaces, ducted air conditioning, roller blinds
- Original kitchen with substantial cabinetry and electric cooktop
- Three bedrooms with BIRs; private retreat space off the master and the third bedroom
- Two bathrooms, including an ensuite off the master plus extra bathroom facilities within a modern laundry with direct yard access
- Private outdoor entertaining deck overlooking a landscaped backyard with a choice of undercover deck or spacious alfresco
- Lock up single car garage plus lockup garage/shed for boats or caravans and additional off-street parking
- 430m to Kotara High and 630m to Belair Public school, 2km from St Pius X, 1.6km to St James Primary School
- 1km to Kotara Westfield, 1.5km to Fernleigh mountain bike trails, 5.3km to beaches and 9km from Newcastle CBD
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $2200 per year
Water rates are approximately $814.91 per year