Versatile Floorplan & Pleasant District Views in New Lambton School Catchment
Instantly appealing to growing families and investors with its spacious proportions, versatile dual level floorplan and deep block, this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom property sits on the high side of Florida Avenue to catch beautiful north-easterly light, sea breezes and district views as far as the ocean.
Polished timber floors, brand new carpet and neutral décor provide the foundations across the practical layout which features open plan living and tidy original kitchen and bathroom spaces on the main level. Downstairs, a series of utility rooms and second bathroom allow for a quiet disruption-free space to work from home while also functioning brilliantly as occasional accommodation for visiting guests.
The beauty of this residence is that it is ready for you to move into now, although there is some scope for you to add your own touches when the time is right. Ticking all the boxes in terms of convenience, Florida Avenue is central to shops, eateries and parkland in both New Lambton and Lambton and John Hunter hospital is just 2km away.
- Dual level home on deep 626sqm block with pleasant northeasterly district views
- Bright open plan living with timber floors, a/c and gas bayonet for heating
- Sliding door access to sunny front verandah
- Spacious and tidy original kitchen with electric stove
- Four bedrooms, three fitted with built-in robes and served by original bathroom
- Utility rooms with kitchenette, second bathroom & internal access to double garage
- Deep backyard for you to make a garden of your choice
- Approximate return of $650 per week for investors
- In catchment for prized New Lambton Public school just 1400m away
- 1100m to Lambton Park and pool; 4km to University of Newcastle
AGENT DECLARES INTEREST
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $589.00 per quarter