Position, Location, and Modern Renovations Combine to Present this Spectacular Family Home
A magnificent bushland outlook is just the beginning of features presented within this three-bedroom family home. Set across two levels, you'll discover expansive indoor and alfresco living spaces highlighted by modern renovations.
The upper level showcases an extensive living and dining space opening out to an enormous deck from which to enjoy your morning coffee looking out over treetops. Designed to delight the home chef, the kitchen delivers a light-filled workspace with abundant storage and a superior fit out. The master bedroom benefits from a private placement on this floor and enjoys a stunning ensuite.
Downstairs a thoughtful floorplan offers two additional bedrooms a leafy green outlook and lounge room with ducted air-conditioning throughout the home. Serviced by an immaculate family sized bathroom and presenting a second outdoor entertaining area, this level provides a versatile space for residents and visitors.
Set on a quiet street this neighbourhood offers a convenience that's hard to match. Just down the street from your local park and playground, walking distance to Westfield Kotara and close to well-regarded schools, this location caters for everyone in the family. By car, the inner-city bypass is only minutes away for an easy commute to wherever you need to be. Combining style, versatility and the beauty of location, this home delivers a highly desirable urban lifestyle.
- A chef's delight kitchen features generous cupboard storage and quality stone benchtops
- A bright master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan offers a stunning ensuite with walk-in shower
- Two additional bedrooms are serviced by a family sized bathroom gifting a shower-over-bath
- Second spacious lounge room downstairs is accompanied by generous storage space with ducted air-conditioning throughout the home
- Expansive covered deck overlooking the treetops and a complementary paved outdoor entertainment area
- Separate laundry on the lower level for convenience
- Two car lock-up garage with internal access
- Less than 2.5km to Westfield Kotara Shopping Centre, close to schools Kotara South Public and St James Primary.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $2125 per year
Water rates are approximately $814.91 per year