Visionary Design, Beautifully Crafted Interiors With Spectacular Harbour Views
Forming part of Newcastle's newsworthy East End development, Fabric House is a vision of timeless desirability – a beautiful, heritage building with decidedly 21st Century interiors, set in a rapidly evolving city centre that's surrounded by harbour, headlands and history.
Those with a taste for the finer things in life will embrace the select material palette of timber floors, stone kitchen benchtops, and polished chrome fittings and fixtures, which all lend a stylish urban aesthetic to the bespoke interiors. Soft curved lines and windows add a playful, sculptural feel and a balcony maximise natural light while adding a desirable alfresco element.
Wander down to the landscaped gardens where you can fire up the barbecue for an easy family lunch or relax with a drink as the sun sets. Chill-out spaces, lush planting and in-built seating are perfect for residents to entertain guests.
East End has swiftly become the destination to be! More than a home, this exciting new development guarantees a vibrant and exclusive lifestyle ringed by an outdoor piazza of bars, eateries and shops, with all of Newcastle's jewels on the doorstep.
- Architecture by award-winning Durbach Block Jaggers (DBJ) and interiors by Turner
- An elegant colour palette and large curved windows bring natural light and an instantly inviting feel to the open plan living area
- Smeg-appointed island kitchen with a curved stone benchtop, integrated fridge and dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven
- Two restful bedrooms with built-in robes, master opens to balcony
- Ensuite and main bathroom are fully tiled with rainmaker showers, in-wall toilets and practical face-level storage
- Building provides extensive landscaped communal areas with BBQs and multiple seating spaces
- Retail precinct on the ground floor including Woolworths Metro, Mister Sister, High Tea with Mrs Woo and Studio Melt, Honest Paper, Artisanal Cellars, Bettys Burgers and Oh My Papa
- Approximately 15 minute walk to Newcastle Beach with every opportunity of the CBD at your doorstep
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $327 per quarter
Water rates are approximately $186 per quarter
Strata rates are approximately $2013 per year