Warehouse Conversion on Corner Block Offers Residential, Commercial or Development Potential.
Corner block positioned with dual frontage to Station Street on a generous 558sqm block zoned B4 – Mixed Use, this warehouse conversion is packed with potential. With previous lives as an auction house, mechanics workshop and painters' warehouse, ultra-spacious two storey urban residence mixing industrial character and residential comfort.
Currently configured as a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom with open plan living, a mezzanine games' area and multiple storerooms, a huge drawcard is the drive through garage. Two 4.3m high roller doors allow you to drive in on Union Street and out via Station Street whilst also providing prized off-street parking for up to 10 vehicles.
In an area identified for development as part of the Wickham Master Plan, this block allows for an eight storey apartment block, subject to council approval. Lovers of urban living may also choose to take cues from the best of warehouse living around the world and create something spectacular to suit a contemporary lifestyle. Alternatively, this address offers a huge amount of space and potential to run your business.
From here, Newcastle CBD, the harbour and Honeysuckle will be your playground with lively restaurants, bars, walking and bike paths all on your doorstep as well as the light rail to the beach and trains for those needing to commute to the Central Coast and Sydney.
- Open plan living with 5m high ceiling lined with acoustic Strami board
- Kitchen with gas stove; combustion fire provides winter warmth
- Bi-fold doors open to wrap-around courtyard
- Three bedrooms on upper level, main with full-size ensuite and balcony
- Multi-vehicle parking would suit car enthusiasts or mechanics
- Stroll to Dark Horse café, Flotilla or Sticky Rice for dining or a choice of pubs for a drink or meal
- 900m to Marketown; 400m to yacht club; 1300m to Honeysuckle's bars and restaurants
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $1200 per year
Water rates are approximately $805.74 per year