Luxury and Location Inspire a Cosmopolitan Lifestyle
This immaculate three-bedroom home offers an urban oasis within the flourishing inner-city suburb of Tighes Hill. Catch some sun while lounging on your back deck or invite friends to enjoy the spoils of an outdoor kitchen with plenty of space for all.
Sparkling minimalism beckons from within showcasing a luxurious fit-out featuring gleaming cabinetry, stylish tiling, and caesarstone benchtops while sliding doors and large windows draw the sunlight through generous open spaces.
Each of three bedrooms occupy a private space in the home and offer a unique aspect. The master presents a walk-in-robe and ensuite, the second bedroom boasts own entry to a bright front sunroom. A spacious open living space connects these private spaces and brings the outdoors in.
Tighes Hill offers residents a cosmopolitan lifestyle of convenience. With a choice of renowned cafes an easy walk away, you'll also discover the green spaces that punctuate the area. Follow the Throsby Cycle Way to the harbour front or simply stay local and dine at one of many popular restaurants after browsing the specialty shops and galleries of the neighbourhood.
- Gleaming kitchen showcases stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, white gloss cabinetry and breakfast bar
- Air-conditioned master bedroom features walk-in robe and ensuite; second bedroom opens to the front sunroom
- Open plan, air-conditioned living open out to generous alfresco dining boasting an outdoor kitchen
- Main bathroom hosts a freestanding bath and walk in shower and a separate laundry is positioned for convenience
- Expansive back deck hosts multiple lounging spaces, covered and uncovered
- Low maintenance backyard features a garden shed and rear lane entry for off-street parking
- Praise Joe cafe only footsteps away, less than 5 minutes' walk to Tighes Hill Reserve and Throsby Creek
- 6.5km to Nobbys Beach
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $2300 per year
Water rates are approximately $814.91 per year