More Than a Home but a Wonderful Family Lifestyle.
There's a real sense of tranquility around this home, that sits on almost half an acre (1962sqm) amongst a peaceful enclave of just four properties. With leafy views and the sound of native birds, you'll feel like you are miles away from it all, yet Westfield Kotara, Charlestown Square and the local neighbourhood shops are all just 5 minutes away.
With steel frame construction, this brick and tile property is solidly built over a practical split-level design. Four separate living and dining spaces, 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom accommodation, and multiple access points to the pool and private gardens mean the family can come together to entertain and socialise, as well as have breakout zones or a peaceful corner to relax and rejuvenate.
More than a home but a wonderful family lifestyle, accessibility to pristine beaches, cycleways, shopping hubs, schools, parkland and a host of recreational attractions makes it an exceptional place to live.
- Privately set back from the road on a softly elevated block in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Lounge and dining, relaxed family living and a huge lower-level rumpus to stretch out, socialise or entertain
- Air-conditioning and a gas fire provide climate control
- Granite topped kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Double garage and workshop, concrete pad for boat/motorhome, extra parking on driveway
- Lots of space outdoors for kids and pets to run around or swim in pool
- Five bedrooms served by 3-way spa bathroom and master ensuite, 2 x extra w/c
- Internal wired network with ports in each bedroom and living areas
- On the doorstep of Glenrock State Conservation Area and the Fernleigh Track
- In catchment for Kahibah Public school and Whitebridge High
- 10 minutes' drive to Dudley and Redhead beaches; 8km to Newcastle CBD
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $2145.81 per year
Water rates are approximately $720.39 per year