Situated on an 836 sqm block and Peacefully Located Minutes from Forest Hills Reserve, sits this Versatile Family Gem
Set on a gracious 835m2 block, this versatile family home is where heartfelt memories last forever. Immaculately presented and boasting four generous bedrooms plus a study or fifth bedroom, this superb brick and tile home will suit your lifestyle minutes from quality schools and major retail stores.
Sundrenched interiors offer a warm ambience and seamless flow throughout this premium home. Entertainers will love the open-plan design, provision of multiple internal dining and living spaces, and the impressive covered alfresco which overlooks a spacious backyard where children can play freely. The inclusion of a parents retreat and additional dedicated home office will undoubtedly appeal also. Solar panelling keeps the cost of living down. Appreciating the natural surroundings, you can enjoy external views of either landscaped gardens, lawns, or your private and tranquil inground pool, covered alfresco and entertaining space from any room.
This is a magnificent opportunity to upsize and gain extra space for your family to thrive on the doorstep of Campbell and Forest Hill Nature Reserves, streets from local schools and minutes from major retail stores and Newcastle CBD.
- Spacious 4-bedroom family home with home office or fifth bedroom on impressive block
- Modern bathroom with bathtub, separate toilet and parents retreat with stylish ensuite
- Light filled premium kitchen with gas cooktop, sleek cabinetry through to outdoor alfresco
- Multiple open-plan, internal dining and living spaces with polished timber flooring, plantation shutters and ducted air-conditioning
- Tranquil private inground saltwater pool adjoining fabulous backyard entertaining space and covered alfresco
- Lock up double garage and off street parking for boats and caravans
- 400m from Garden Suburb Public School, 1 km from Cardiff High School, 3.5km from Kotara Westfield, 500m from Garden Suburb Recreation Ground
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Council rates are approximately $2163.13 per year
Water rates are approximately $814.91 per year